How to treat the baking tray for daily use?
1. After cooling the baking pan to room temperature each time, please use a soft rag or plastic scraper to remove the residue in the baking pan. When the temperature is higher than room temperature, only soft rag can be used for processing.
2. After the appliance is used for a period of time, it is recommended to use warm water and a small amount of neutral detergent to clean it thoroughly with a soft rag, and dry the water stains on the surface and then bake it with the remaining temperature of the oven (about 80℃) for 5-10 minutes, keep it dry and can be used, or use a soft rag stained with baking pan oil to moisten it.
3. Do not leave baked or unbaked products in the appliance, because the corrosion formed by the accumulation of moisture, sugar and starch in the product will corroze and oxidize the metal material at the bottom of the non-stick coating, thus affecting the coating non-stick effect and service life.
4. The baking tray should be cooled and then stacked for storage. When storing and stacking, it should be handled with care to keep the utensils dry and not stored and piled up in damp places.
5. Remove the baking material vertically when removing the film. On the automatic line, it is usually necessary to ensure that the running speed of the conveyor belt and the speed of the demoulding action are kept in coordination to avoid abnormal loss.
6, when cleaning the baking tray, please use non-irritating or neutral detergent, do not use strong acid and alkali, do not use high pressure water rinse, do not soak for a long time.